Followers

Saturday 23 October 2010

It's been a while. I appear to have picked up a boyfriend. I didn't mean to, it just happened. I despise calling him my boyfriend, I prefer 'this guy I'm seeing' but then you have to go into detail and I hate that. So yeah because I hate the label he is now messing with my head. One minute he's constantly texting me asking me what I'm up to then the next he decides that he will have his Facebook wife stay for the weekend yet still tell me that he's prefer if I didn't see other people. Yeah I know she's his wife on Facebook, but he knows that she really likes him and they talk all the time. I want to be a free agent on paper but in reality I am being monogamous, slap the label on me and I will stray. However he seems to be doing the exact opposite. Could it be that I have a double standard? I know I do in certain things such as cheating. I believe girls should cheat just to even out the odds for all the men that have done us wrong in past centuries.

Extremely confused.

Current Obsession: Soap and Glory Righteous Butter, makes me smell extremely nice and J likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment